Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store – at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 847-628-2066, Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. or Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Judson University Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
If requesting overnight shipping, please contact the store at 847-628-2066 for shipping costs.back to top
- The Company will allow students to return merchandise which is in new, saleable condition for a full refund or exchange. This cash or exchange return privilege will be offered when accompanied by a valid, dated cash register receipt, and in compliance with other posted conditions.
- Store managers have discretionary authority to extend refund policy.
- The Company shall publish and post its Refund and Exchange Policy in a conspicuous location and shall comply with the terms of such policy.
- Textbook returns will be accepted as follows:
- During the regular terms: one week from the opening day of classes.
- A valid cash register receipt must accompany all refunds or adjustments.
- After the one week period, within two (2) business days from the date of purchase.
- Summer school or other short terms such as alternate or interim sessions; one (1) calendar week from the date of purchase.
- No refunds are permitted during the last week of classes or during examination periods.
- New books must be clean and unmarked.
- Other merchandise will be accepted as follows:
- No refund on special order merchandise.
- Merchandise must be clean, in re-salable condition and purchased within the previous 10 calendar days.
- Returns of computer software or diskettes must be in their original unopened package.
- No refund on study guides or literature notes.
- The Company shall buy textbooks from the College faculty, staff, and students at the following prices.
- At 50 percent (50%) of the retail price of the book if the book is to be used the following term and is in saleable condition, provided the stock on hand at the store does not exceed the anticipated need for the following semester.
- Discontinued textbooks listed in the most recent buying guide shall be bought at prices in accordance with their general market value.
- Textbooks will be purchased from students and faculty at any time and the company shall explain the variance in prices offered due to the above listed conditions.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our customer service department at: 847-628-2066back to top