This website is hosted by CampusHub and maintained by personnel of Validis Resources.
Any personal information (personal information being: first and last name, home or other physical address, phone number, email address) gathered to process orders placed on the bookstore’s website are protected by a user/password. Only those personnel authorized to process orders placed on the site will have access to your personal information. Information obtained is not shared with any unauthorized personnel.
Under no circumstances do we share your information with any third parties.
Email Address Information
Validis Resources uses your email address information strictly for correspondence with you regarding your original communication with the bookstore or to notify you of bookstore promotions or critical dates such as buyback. Under no circumstances will we send you “junk” email.
We do not share your email information with any third parties.
Credit Card Information
Your credit card information is viewed only by those individuals assigned to process orders. We have procedures in place to protect your Personal Information. On occasion it may be necessary for us to contact the credit card company to verify that the name and address provided by the consumer match that listed with the credit card company. This assures your security and helps to prevent fraud.
Secure Online Ordering
Information obtained for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed on the web site are not downloaded to individual computers. The information remains on servers used by CampusHub. This ensures the utilization of the CampusHub security measures.
For further information regarding CampusHub’s Priviacy Policy http://www.thecampushub.com/html/privacy.html
College Book Stores of America and Founders Bookstore Services do not share any of your Personal Information with any third parties. If while on our site you hyperlink to an outside vendor, allowed to advertise through CampusHub and not the bookstore, your information is not retained by the bookstore.
It is against Validis Resources’ policy to sell or trade Personal Information gathered online without consumer consent. Note that, unless legally required to do otherwise, Validis Resources does not intend to transfer Personal Information to third parties that are not bound to act on Validis Resources’ behalf. If legally compelled to release Personal Information to a third party, Validis Resources may or may not notify customers of such release. Notification will be at the discretion of Validis Resources and will be based on the nature and conditions surrounding the release of Personal Information.
When Validis Resources performs a notification, it will be sent to the email address associated with your account. We will send the email but we cannot guarantee delivery. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and for updating it as your address changes. We may, depending on the importance and urgency of the notification, choose to contact you via telephone or postal mail. When doing so we will use the phone number and/or address associated with your account or transaction.
created in 2002. The policy was updated on
For further information regarding CampusHub’s Priviacy Policy http://www.thecampushub.com/html/privacy.htmlback to top
Use of the D&E College Bookstore website (the "Site") and the content contained herein (the "Site") is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the "Agreement") between you and D&E College Bookstore ("Bookstore"). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
1. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by Bookstore and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and U.S. and international laws. Bookstore expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets"; the overall "look and feel", processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
2. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Bookstore by our suppliers and other third parties. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer™, Netscape Navigator™, and Mozilla Firefox™. Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
4. Bookstore will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control, by any act of God, such as a power failure, or by any other cause not within the control of Bookstore.
5. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Bookstore may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. Bookstore shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bookstore, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
6. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which Bookstore resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
7. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Bookstore regarding the use of the Site.
Copyright (c) 2006 D&E College Bookstore. All rights reserved.back to top