Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 949 - 214 - 3454. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Concordia University Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route. If requesting overnight shipping, please contact the store at 949/214-3454 for actual shipping cost.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
The Bookstore will allow students to return merchandise which is in new, saleable condition for a full refund or exchange within the allotted time frame posted. This cash or exchange return privilege will be offered when accompanied by a valid, dated cash register receipt, and in compliance with other posted conditions.
Store managers have discretionary authority to extend the refund policy. Under certain circumstances we reserve the right to deny returns that are made within the period.
Textbook returns will be accepted as follows:
- During the regular terms: One week from the opening day of classes.
- A valid cash register receipt must accompany all refunds or adjustments.
- After the one week period, within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
- Summer school or other short terms such as alternate or interim sessions; one (1) business day from the date of purchase.
- No refunds are permitted after midterm break, during the last week of classes, or during examination periods.
- New books must be clean, unmarked, and in their original wrapping, when applicable. New text that are returned clearly having been used may not be returnable, or may be returnable for the refund price of a used text at the manager's discretion.
- No refunds on special order merchandise or trade books.
- Merchandise must be clean, in re-salable condition, with tags attached and purchased within the previous 30 calendar days.
- Returns of computer software or diskettes must be in their original unopened package.
- No refund on study guides or literature notes.
Buyback is provided as a means of customer service to the students year-round,
with an emphasis at term end. It also helps the bookstore in providing additional used books whereby saving the students from the new text book price.
The bookstore will pay wholesale for textbooks that are not readopted for the next term or are adopted but the required quantity has already been obtained. The wholesale companies depend on national demand to determine a book's wholesale price.
Any questions please contact the bookstore at (949) 214-3454.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our customer service department at: 949 - 214 - 3454back to top